Family Law Solicitors/Legal Executives
Based out of the Hastings Office - Hybrid working available
Elaine Parkes Solicitors Ltd is seeking two self-motivated individuals for positions within our Family Law firm;
1. An experienced Senior Solicitor primarily dealing with the sector of private Divorce, Financial and Children Proceedings;
2. A Solicitor with experience in the sector of Legally Aided Family Proceedings.
Working in our new Hastings office, the successful candidates’ roles will require them to handle their own caseload of clients.
The requirements are:
- Well spoken and presentable.
- Able to handle own caseload of clients.
- Advantageous to have a working knowledge of DPS Case Management Software, Microsoft Outlook, the Court Video Platform and Microsoft Teams.
- Be willing to learn our cloud-based Case Management System and digital dictation software.
- Good organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise your own workload and that of your support staff.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Be able to parachute into new projects and see them to completion.
- For the Senior Solicitor role, you must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- For the Legal Aid Solicitor role, it would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of the Legal Aid Client and Case Management System (CCMS) and Costing processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with our numerous offices to manage new and existing clients.
- Providing legal advice to clients on all matters concerned with family law.
- Undertaking advocacy.
- Assisting in the development of the Family Law Department.
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager regarding the marketing of the Family Law Department generally and any marketing strategy that may be required.
- Identifying and developing potential client relationships.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you’re suited to the position to email@example.com.